Marc's Game Blog

Marc's Game Blog
Game Reviews, News, Topics, and more

Where is my shop

\/ \/ STORE \/ \/

You can find my store One Stop Game Stop at the bottom of the page, just click on its logo.
Or just click here >>>>

Xbox 360 vs PS3

Whats better?
Xbox 360 or PS3?
This poll will run for 2 years since im conducting an experiment. YES 2 years. I'll make a report after the 1st year and then see how it changes after the 2nd year. Thx for your input. :D

Whats better? Ps3 or Xbox 360? This poll will stay up 2 years, conducting an experiment :)

Current Watched Game

******************************************/\*Marc's Spotlight*/\*********************************************

Currently on my watchlist

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Jurassic Park the Game and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time remake????

I just took a short strole into Game Informers article archives and found This very recent article about development of a Jurassic Park game?  I wonder how thats going to turn out. 
I play ALOT of jurassic park games in the past (JP: Operation Genesis, some virtual boardgame, the sega genesis Jurassic Park, and some decently addicting game where I had to genetically create jurassic park dinosaurs and battle against other dinosaurs.)  But so far any dinosaur game i ever ran into that got the most attention was just simple Run and Gun style games that wasnt very good to begin with.  But you never know it might be an interesting title, I'll just have to find out when they release more details on what the game is going to be and how its going to play.

Now on my IGN stroll I came across a few articles talking about one of my favorite video game pastimes, The legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and saw they are making a remake of shorts that will have improved graphics and cutscenes.  It might be worth checking into if I ever decide to get a 3DS.
Here are a few links on it>>>

Here is the IGN article about the legend of zelda: Ocarina of time remake>>>
http://ds.ign.com/articles/114/1144795p1.html

Short video on how the old classic remake looks on the 3DS>>>
http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/01/20/zelda-ocarina-of-time-looking-better-than-ever

One more article about Legend of Zelda's birthday right along with more views on Ocarina's remake and some comments about the new Skyward Sword
http://wii.ign.com/articles/114/1144183p1.html

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Screenshot
Look familiar anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment