Marc's Game Blog

Marc's Game Blog
Game Reviews, News, Topics, and more

Where is my shop

\/ \/ STORE \/ \/

You can find my store One Stop Game Stop at the bottom of the page, just click on its logo.
Or just click here >>>>

Xbox 360 vs PS3

Whats better?
Xbox 360 or PS3?
This poll will run for 2 years since im conducting an experiment. YES 2 years. I'll make a report after the 1st year and then see how it changes after the 2nd year. Thx for your input. :D

Whats better? Ps3 or Xbox 360? This poll will stay up 2 years, conducting an experiment :)

Current Watched Game

******************************************/\*Marc's Spotlight*/\*********************************************

Currently on my watchlist

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Japan's Decline - Wii Feature at IGN

Japan's Decline - Wii Feature at IGN

I seen this coming..... Japan's gamers make up a very different type of taste than almost ALL other western countries. I never really liked japan games much at all before unless they held the capcom logo or they was produced by probably my most favorite game developer of all time, Shigeru Miyamoto. Hell where the PSP is a market master on the other side of the world, down here people barely use it for anything more than a way to burn time on long road trips or a way to store music (At least thats how everyone at my school used them for :/ ). I mean look at this >>>>>



THATS INSANE!!! I don't see that many PSP games in my local Gamestop or even the my largest pawnshop, and they say in the article that is a "small" section of the PSP aile.

Japan has always been culturally alienated from the rest of the world ever since the beginning of recorded history and thats probably how its going to stay. Hell even some of their most well known game developers are leaving to join a western company on account of the lack of interest they have in their own homeland when it comes to making ANYTHING that don't have a combination of at least 2 of either A: a cute furrie animal that is capable of speech or some advanced task. B: has turn-based snooze-fest combat. or C: Has the most cheesiest dialog possible.

Don't get me wrong, I like turn-based games if they have to do with MMORTSs or D&D or likewise table top games. But in fully 3d combat I will NEVER find a place for it.


Kon'nichiwa ^_^
Silly Japanese

Note: I am not racist against the japanese, I just hate their games, :D

No comments:

Post a Comment