Marc's Game Blog

Marc's Game Blog
Game Reviews, News, Topics, and more

Where is my shop

\/ \/ STORE \/ \/

You can find my store One Stop Game Stop at the bottom of the page, just click on its logo.
Or just click here >>>>

Xbox 360 vs PS3

Whats better?
Xbox 360 or PS3?
This poll will run for 2 years since im conducting an experiment. YES 2 years. I'll make a report after the 1st year and then see how it changes after the 2nd year. Thx for your input. :D

Whats better? Ps3 or Xbox 360? This poll will stay up 2 years, conducting an experiment :)

Current Watched Game

******************************************/\*Marc's Spotlight*/\*********************************************

Currently on my watchlist

Friday, January 21, 2011

Duke Nukem Forever's eternal wait is ALMOST over!!!

ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!11
They have been developing this game for like 12+ years. And finally they have a release date. I don't know whether to be exited or not. I quit waiting for this game like in 2002. But regardless this is the biggest news I have heard in a LONG time. This is going to make gaming history, if not make a ripple throughout the gaming world, just read the writer of the article's reaction. The games OFFICIAL release date is may 3rd, 2011. Mark your calendar, you'll be glad you did. I sure as hell am.
And I have it for pre-order in my One Stop Game Shop right now, reserve a copy and get it the day its shipped!  I'll be most grateful :)  And so will you

Go read this link right now or after your done reading this post idc but just read it.

AND WATCH THE TRAILER!  Hail to the king baby!!




No comments:

Post a Comment