Marc's Game Blog

Marc's Game Blog
Game Reviews, News, Topics, and more

Where is my shop

\/ \/ STORE \/ \/

You can find my store One Stop Game Stop at the bottom of the page, just click on its logo.
Or just click here >>>>

Xbox 360 vs PS3

Whats better?
Xbox 360 or PS3?
This poll will run for 2 years since im conducting an experiment. YES 2 years. I'll make a report after the 1st year and then see how it changes after the 2nd year. Thx for your input. :D

Whats better? Ps3 or Xbox 360? This poll will stay up 2 years, conducting an experiment :)

Current Watched Game

******************************************/\*Marc's Spotlight*/\*********************************************

Currently on my watchlist

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim

Game informer is awesome!!  I just checked out their article about Skyrim on their website.  Damn this game sounds good.  Lets just pray they dont drop any of those features before release like they did with alot of them awesome features like theiving npcs, npcs getting into fights, npcs exploring on their own, and much better interactions with the player character like asking for duels and such with Oblivion, that disapointed me.

Now one thing im worried about with one thing they promised is that the level-scaling would be similar to that of fallout 3?  I hope its less level-dependant than even fallout 3 was.  I love the risk that I could run into a monster or npc that could totally kick my ass.  I want to have to run and pick my fights wisely in the eariler lvls.  Morrowind was awesome for that since no matter where I went their was always something either more powerful than I was or something weaker than was and that is what made morrowind so appealing to me the most.

For anyone that wants to check out that article here is the link >>>>
http://www.gameinformer.com/p/esv.aspx
Its a hub so just click on what subject you would like to read, the buttons are kinda off though.

Also anyone interested in pre-ordering The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim are more than welcome to do it from my store One Stop Game Shop, Just scroll to the bottom of the page and click on its logo OSGS.  Cant miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment