Marc's Game Blog

Marc's Game Blog
Game Reviews, News, Topics, and more

Where is my shop

\/ \/ STORE \/ \/

You can find my store One Stop Game Stop at the bottom of the page, just click on its logo.
Or just click here >>>>

Xbox 360 vs PS3

Whats better?
Xbox 360 or PS3?
This poll will run for 2 years since im conducting an experiment. YES 2 years. I'll make a report after the 1st year and then see how it changes after the 2nd year. Thx for your input. :D

Whats better? Ps3 or Xbox 360? This poll will stay up 2 years, conducting an experiment :)

Current Watched Game

******************************************/\*Marc's Spotlight*/\*********************************************

Currently on my watchlist

Sunday, January 23, 2011

HA finally Black Op's dirty bugs and glitches will get noticed

When I first played Black Ops I was severely disappointed. I was all hyped up about Black Ops as everyone else was, but to me it seems like a downgrade from MW 2 besides remote control trucks. I always thought Treyarch was always just pumping out EXTREMELY repetitive games and it wasn't until COD 4: MW that they started to get allot of real attention. Which was still basically the same as the rest except it had better graphics and more smoother and immersive game-play.

But all in all I liked to play COD during them moments I want to take a breather from games with more "personality" and NEVER bought a game until it dropped to 30 bucks, at least until MW 2 where they was decent enough to at least wait until the price first dropped. But I felt swagged with Black Ops as a means to fruit off of the success of their past 2 games. Its buggyness and glitchy game-play is finally going to get the formal attention it deserves, and lets hope that activision DON'T win that case. It was a cheap move to bag money from us poor game folk by releasing a game that wasn't finished or polished enough but had enough hype built up by its older brothers to gain immediate sales.


Here is the link to the news post>>>
UK Consumer Group Targets Activision Over Black Ops Glitches - News - www.GameInformer.com


No comments:

Post a Comment